Agnostic.com

10 6

LINK Maureen Walsh: Washington state senator slammed for saying nurses 'play cards' for 'considerable amount of the day' - CNNPolitics

The ignorance of this woman astounds me! I work in health care, I have rarely seen a nurse that wasn't run off her feet. This is an insult to nurses everywhere and just a small part of what is wrong with the party she is affiliated with. They have no clue what the lives of real people are like.

HippieChick58 9 Apr 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That is true about nurses and other professions. Some people can't see past there own little world.

I ve seen this today . I ve been an ED and often SICU nurse for 23 years . If u see my veins on my legs , u ll cry . Ugly ! Sitting down to eat is a joke . Want to pee is a joke . If this senator comes ever and tries to do what I do for 12 hrs , and do it right too , then I ll eat my words . Until then , she goes down as an idiot in my book .

One silver lining: Every nurse I know, regardless of political persuasion, is posting mocking memes. Nice to see the unity.

That explains all the card nurse memes my two nieces have been posting on FB. Both are nurses.

Yes, there are tons of them popping up.

Well, Senator. I wish you played cards instead of criticizing nurses. Nurses are great human beings. Senators are not!

zesty Level 7 Apr 20, 2019

She needs to be walked through a 12 hour shift I think.

I've been married to 2 nurses (yes, I have a type) and that's probably the most ignorant thing I've ever heard about a nurse. Except for every guy who thinks their nurse likes them.

1of5 Level 8 Apr 20, 2019

Sounds like a "let them eat cake" ignorance level statement.

Both my sisters are nurses, watch what you say without proof you stupid ass.

I spent a month in the hospital in the 90's, and I know that is bullshit. Nurses are the backbone of a hospital.

Yes they are

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:334655
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.