Agnostic.com

6 0

What, exactly, can we do at various levels?

I know there are limited messages but more available per level, but how many can we send/receive when? I feel like I'm being rude by being chincy with my replies and PMs, but it would also be awkward to run out of messages right after being asked an important question...

ElizabethI 6 Mar 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Presumable you can gloat at people on a lower level 🙂

No limited messages. Unless you're Level 1 and I thinkwe've changed that.

Why are you now wanting to spam everyone with proselytizing god bothering Easter messages or hocus pocus threats of blackmail as happened with Derek the other day?

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. If you would provide a link, that would be great.

I have no intention of spamming anyone. I have only initiated one contact, and responded once to someone who contacted me. I would have liked to have responded to his second message, but I didn't because I didn't know how many messages I had available.

@ElizabethI I hope that I tease. 😀 Another of the beautiful things that occurs on Agnostics.com is that unlike most paid dating sites there is no restriction on messaging after level two when you have hopefully proven that you are not a spammer. Be bold and dance like no one is watching but you, sing like no one is listening but you... have a healthy, peaceful and fulfilling day.

Level 1 - nothing.
Level 2 - trusted with basic menial tasks such as sweeping the website floor.
Level 3 - trusted to perform more complex tasks such as make coffee for higher levels. Exceptionally gifted Level 3s may also be trusted to do the grocery shopping.
Level 4 - May use the bathroom on the floor below the Executive Suite and Penthouses.
Level 5 - Permitted to make use of vehicles from the Agnostic.com fleet, though not the Rolls-Royces which are reserved for Level 6 and up.
Level 6 - Full access to the Executive Suite. All travel expenses paid without question.
Level 7 - Permitted to use the private bar. From Level 7.8 upwards, may participate in weekly orgies.
Level 8 - Access to official helicopters and Gulfstream jets. May decide on fitting punishments for lower level users who have committed minor transgressions.
Level 9 - Largely ceremonial duties, including presiding over initiations. May decide on fitting punishments for lower level users who have committed major transgressions, up to and including public flogging and execution. Given luxury office and penthouse, with pet lemur.
Level 10 - Considered too exhausted to be of further use; forcibly retired and turned loose in the forest.

Jnei Level 8 Mar 7, 2018

coffee is ready....I'm off to do the grocery shopping.

I didn't know about the bar either. I'm heading there in my Rolls Royce now.

On my way to work. Gotta turn in my mileage sheet.

C'mon 7.8

That was hilarious!! 🙂

Higher levels more admin privileges but this is the first I've heard of limited messages, and I haven't been stingy lol

I don't believe messages are limited?

A higher level will allow you to approve posts. It takes some of the burden off Admin.

Messages ARE limited. I think it's 20000 characters. per message. I can write that with one hand tied behind my back ( it often looks like that, too)

@Spinliesel 2000 but now a counter pops up to let you know when you are getting close.

And now I'm off to open a message window? I did not know that. But I tend to be succinct.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:33519
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.