Agnostic.com

19 9

LINK Christian School Expels Two Black Students Because Their Mother Committed ‘Adultery’ |

Hmmm ... I thought in this twisted belief that god was the only one to judge?

IAJO163 8 Apr 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

19 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The title hints at an agenda here. There is no reference in the article as to the relevance of race which inclines the piece to be at best divisive or deliberately inflammatory.

Of course The N.Y. Times would report it differently than BET. The relevance is using adultery as a device to oust them. Would the same sentiment be garnered if they were white? Were all of the white parents married and living the good Christian life?

Questions arise. Who's the biggest baby daddy we know? How come he had a child without dipping his wick? Was he gay? That's how they have children, yes? How come Jesus didn't have any kids?

Jesus wept!

If he was real.

The church has been around for two thousand years. It has a strong indoctrination process of father and mother to child. Adultery interrupts to the process. They want to control the raising of children. They even wrote a commandment against it.
But this is completely against human nature, especially in males. In Robin Williams The Science of Sex, humans are serially monogamous.

In writing the commandment, how did they know?

@IAJO163 It's a matter of control and a tight family is a way to achieve it. Adultery is ok for the individual but detrimental to a tight bonded family. Don't forget we're talking about the Iron Age. That's why homosexuality is "abomination", to be hated. Gays don't reproduce.

The link does not work for me, but I’m wondering what the relevance of the students being black is.

As if there were no white baby mommas and daddies?

Hopefully we gained another atheist and frankly I don’t care about the story or it’s significance.

Basing any form of logic to this when someone is sending their kids to school for the illogical hurts my brain. I’m sure there are racist implications here as well.

It being a private and costly school is a sign of something deeper.

@IAJO163
More then likely. Let’s see how many parents there have children from multiple partners and expel them all!
Haha ?

They can always find a reason to make themselves holier than thou.[desiringgod.org]

Swiss cheese likes to play that holier than thou game.

A definite case of the Pot calling the Kettle black since I'd lay Odds On money that adultery would be rife amongst the School Board.

Maybe somebody didn't want to play with them?

Ugh, it gets worse...
"Wilson [school administrator] reportedly asked the young girls 'uncomfortable' questions about who they lived with and where."

Source:
dkp93 Level 8 Apr 22, 2019

OH FFS, and this God-bothering Dipshit School Admin seems to have forgotten about " Judge not lest thee be judged" bit as well.
Pious, self-righteous, holier than thou piece of Anal Snot that he is.

@Triphid -Very well articulated!!

@Rustee Thank you, I try to do my best when it comes to Anal Retentive TURDS such as those.

If I had ever had children, I absolutely would not want to send them to a Christian school.

Fortunately the public schools in my small city are far superior in every way to anything a xtian school could offer - not that a religious school was an option.

So they didn't realize that mom was unmarried and the girls had different fathers until the end of the school year? They didn't feel like checking it out before she sent the tuition? And how shitty can you be to kick the innocent kids out with a month left?! How is mom supposed to explain that to them? Are they supposed to start a new school when everyone is getting ready for summer break? Claiming it was for the safety of the other students is just the icing on the cake. What threat are they implying that these kids present?
It seems that Christian forgiveness only exists when they deem you worthy. Racist conman in the White House who has cheated on all three of his wives is apparently absolved because they want to pretend he's a good Christian now. A hardworking single mother of two has to repent the rest of her days for having a child with two different men. The hypocrisy infuriates me to no end!! I truly hope that she sues the fuck out of that school and she and the kids realize how hateful religion can be.

dkp93 Level 8 Apr 22, 2019

Are such things not expected when you send your kids to a private religious school?

In, "Jesus Christ Superstar," the Judas character sings, "you've become to matter more than the things you say." John Lennon said, "people fall head over heals for the teacher and miss the message." So many Christian attitudes are like, "Jesus saves me, I'm not going to Hell like you." "Throwing stones," is only cliche.

MrDMC Level 7 Apr 22, 2019

This is typical of the Christianity today. That's what makes it so sad.

FFS..if they enacted those kinds of rules, there would be no staff or students.
On second thought, great idea.. no students means a religious school goes out of business.

Definitely two sides to this, for sure.

I hope she sues them into oblivion.

Wonder if tRump could send his kid there, nah, not wondering, of course he could. Hypocrisy lives.

Maybe it is better for the kids not to attend this "school". On the other hand, she really should file a lawsuit.

zesty Level 7 Apr 22, 2019

Shit, they better expel like 75% of the students then lol

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:335566
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.