Agnostic.com

24 5

What would you want a map to?

It doesn't have to be a physical location. It can even be a concept or something you wish to accomplish. Where would you want the "map" to lead you?

X marks the spot... 😉

silvereyes 8 Mar 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

24 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A map to total female sexual satisfaction. Or a map to massive amounts of buried treasure. Whichever.

Will you receive the same amount of pleasure from either? 🙂

@BeeHappy Pleasure from the former, security from the latter. 😉

The former will/should give pleasure to two, you and her. How many will receive the benefit of security?

@BeeHappy At least one. Maybe more, depending how much treasure I unearth.

You've asked for massive amounts, but that's unclear because massive isn't definitive enough. It could be massive amounts of worthless shit. You really don't care about the buried treasure, do you? 😉

Pfft. Who needs a map? We're taking the scenic route.

A map to Nirvana.
[en.wikipedia.org]

peace

Peace of mind.

Happiness

I don't want to say yet, but he knows.

The beginning of 2015.

show me the path into the heart of my well-being.

An alternate universe where humans have no deities or superstition.

Fangorn Forrest

The treasures of El Dorado.

a map to superpowers

To the desired end success/

A map of only thing that matters. You're thoughts and dreams.....

I would want the map to lead me to a big cache of gold - gold dust or nuggets.

space!

I would love a map to success!!

I used to live in "Toon Town" it's on Renfaire Drive in Plantersville, Texas USA

@Alexthe3rd I'm not interested unless Bugs Bunny lives there.

1 Million dollars mwhahahahaha !,

Happiness? Haha. Or a buried pirate treasure. Yarrrr!

A big living room with a stand up fireplace. A yellow lab, a black lab, and a brown lab, Several cats. A keyboard and amps for stringed instruments, Plenty of comfortable seats and nice stools for the musicians. That's enough.

More like a blueprint for an efficient, sustainable, positive-net-energy fusion reactor. Stand back, kids, we're doing SCIENCE!

Great question! Either a map to all the places on my bucket list, or a perfectly imperfect partner!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:33674
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.