Agnostic.com

8 6

LINK Man rescued from Virginia cave says the 'Lord watched over' him

If this were valid then the lord would've told you not to take your dumb ass down there in the first place. LOL!!!

IAJO163 8 Apr 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Folks started worshipping a image of God (the white one I think) appearing in the wall of of a tavern in Mexico. Turned out to be a poster of Willie Nelson.

If the lord was with you in a cave he could have just rolled back the stone. Instead he allowed other men to rescue you.

Similar to Granny’s house that was destroyed but god saved the prayer closet and it was only thing left.

A bunch of yokels go into a chilly damp cave in a rainstorm with no jackets or equipment or idea WTF they are doing. One of them manages to scramble out and get the others help. And then his friends claim Jesus took care of them, not their friend. If I were that guy I would wonder why I didn't just go home and let God help them.

And had it not been for trained rescue personnel; your lord would've watched over you while you died. Isn't it funny how god does a better job of protecting people when there is expert help nearby?

JimG Level 8 Apr 29, 2019

So it wasn't the lord who sent the downpour to soak them and give them hypothermia ?. Probably testing them 🙂

Ugh... and I'm certain he fervently believes that... how frightening. The general Virginia essence sure has washed off onto him.

I was thinking the same thing as I was waiting for your post to load.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:339110
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.