Agnostic.com

29 4

What is worse?

What is worse, cheating or lying?
Whould you rather be with a loyal liar who lies about trivial things or cheater who hides what they do?

Streetburner 3 May 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

29 comments (26 - 29)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If I had to choose... I’d stay single.

Neither. Just walk away.

The very concept is “cheating” is assuming one is lying. They’re the same. Truthfulness is trust. If I love someone and they love me I couldn’t care less what else they do with their genitalia. If my partner tries to hide another from me, I know the trust is gone and that betrayal is what is so hurtful. Respect and trust me enough to tell the truth.

Aren't both the same? If you're cheating on someone, chances are you've told some sort of lie to facilitate it or cover it up. Even if somehow you've managed to cheat without explicitly lying, you're lying by omission because, in my opinion, just by being in a committed, exclusive relationship, you are tacitly saying to your partner that you are not physically or emotionally involved with anyone else.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:341434
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.