Agnostic.com

8 8

LINK Food Brands Owned by Monsanto

I prefer not to deal with Monsanto. I have had some inside information on them in the past and I don't trust them. I don't generally buy processed foods, and when I do it won't be these brands.

HippieChick58 9 May 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Almost everything in a can or packet has chemicals added; I don't think other suppliers are better than monsanto - just avoid the lot as much as I can

The title is a bit misleading...Monsanto does not own some of those brands...in reality, most food has been touched by chemicals made by Monsanto...so eat as clean as you can by avoiding processed foods, but there is no way to escape them unless you grow your own food...pick your poison, so to speak....

Scary

Good thing I don't eat processed foods.

No way does Monsanto own all these. I hate Roundup and hate corporate conglomerate food companies, but it takes almost no fact checking to see that this article is false.

No monsanto does not own them but monsanto's footprint is very very large in all of them. It is how these companies make money and fight to keep true labeling off our food. I don't eat any products from the list of companies.

Does Monsanto own Pepsi-Co?.

Coca Cola AND Pepsi? (Cadbury/Schweppes)
So much for the much touted anti-trust rules!

Well that sucks.

MizJ Level 8 May 4, 2019
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:342007
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.