Agnostic.com

15 2

Would you rather spend eternity exploring the ocean or space?

Feel free to explain why in the comments šŸ™‚

• 4 votes
  • 20 votes
chlorine413 6 May 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If I had an eternity to spend in which to explore, the ocean would not be big enough to occupy my time.

Iā€™m any case, Iā€™d get to that, too, as the ocean is a part of space

Space. Who would want to go explore in a liquid garbage dump?

Tejas Level 8 May 10, 2019

Definitely space. There are infinite possibilities.

When I was little and obsessed with the planets I would have said space. But now that I've seen the ocean and its contents, there is more to know and see that's more varied than space. Not to mention the inordinate amount of time and money it takes to explore space versus the ocean.

lerlo Level 8 May 7, 2019

When you are talkign of onlimited time... you need an unlimited exploration.

Space.. because space consists of everything in it. Galaxies, stars, star systems, planets, moons, and everything on said planets and moons. Which would include our ocean and countless other oceans.

The ocean seems less lonely & a lot more inviting, but since it won't be here for eternity, according to scientists, I was forced to vote for space.

Carin Level 8 May 6, 2019

More in space

Definitely space
Ocean has things that can eat you in it

I have spent a lot of says on a ship - and the view gets bloody boring very quickly - I think travelling through space would be like that. Exploring new planets, maybe new civilisations would be amazing, but we are at least decades from that - so I would go for travelling across the ocean floor which has been seen by so few.

Mountains, music and literature.

Ocean...lot of human history down there...

Neither, I want to keep exploring the world of music in night clubs and bars. They are always changing, coming, and going. I have met way many more interesting people in those establishments than anywhere else by far. I have met and hung out with blue collar, white collar, no collar, no shirt, doctors, lawyers, politicians, rednecks, hippies and drug dealers. I have shared the stage with the famous, near famous, young people, old people, men, women, black people, brown people, gay people, and a couple of folks I'm not quite sure what they were. That would be the best.

I would pick space...the ocean is finite...yes, there is a lot to see but a lot of it is similar from ocean to ocean...I think space would have a lot more variety and the sights would take eternity and beyond to see...plus, the unknown is more exciting...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:342456
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.