Agnostic.com

28 12

The struggle to find a partner...

I hope I’m not the only person who is unable to find a mate that I can relate to.

What are some ways you use to get out there and make yourself available?

Two of my first questions are what are your beliefs on high powers and what are your beliefs in today’s politics.

Annaleda 8 Nov 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

28 comments (26 - 28)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

nice too a open and honest comments

yeah I'm thinking get the religious and political crap out of the way. at least i can get on board with aliens planting us here. as far as politics there all crooked anyone that believe that your vote is even counted might as well go to church. picking politicians are like only having pedophile to pick from for babysitting. well this ones only going to make them suck it hes the least worst

I live in a little town where nobody ever seems to do anything meaningful outside of their houses. And I am horribly unattractive. So I'm destined to be alone, if atheists can believe in destiny.

Ohferpetessake..."horribly unattractive" sounds like a self-fulfilling prophecy. Having been married to 2 good-looking men...one beat the crap out of me regularly, one was a narcissistic control freak....a troll that could make me laugh and treated me like I deserve to be treated would be my ideal man!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:3452
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.