Agnostic.com

31 5

What is your opinion on Wiccans?

I’ve a friend that says she is Wiccan and studies witchcraft, but I can't understand why. I’d ask her directly, but we haven't been friends that long. I don't yet know if she truly believes in magic or spirits, but I’m wondering if ya’ll know anyone who does. Please share what you think.

RandyMoose 7 Mar 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

31 comments (26 - 31)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think they are wicked!

Just some more bullshit but its up to them

Yes, I know a few who are practicing Wiccans and some who refer to themselves as Pagans. My attitude is that everyone is free to pretend whatever they wish. If it poses any threat to society, then I take issue. I'd say that Wiccans and Pagans are among the least likely to create any problems for mankind.

I just checked your profile...I am an INFJ

I have been part of a Wiccan group and it envolved rituals, but no one in that group was into magic. It shows homage to nature, in all things! Maybe other groups have different experiences? That is the only one that I know about!

I have never met or known any but I would imagine they are no different than most everyone else with their own beliefs. I would imagine that you and I would never understand why anyone would believe anything with no evidence, facts or data to support it.

Here in N.Ga, most of those members were in an active peace group, too! That was 25 yrs ago.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:34576
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.