Agnostic.com

11 3

Phantom likes. Just lately, it is common to receive notice of so and so liking one of my comments, but if I click on the notice, the comment has no likes. I also notice, I often have to click like twice for my likes to properly register. I don't know if these are related.

ScottAHurst 6 Mar 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

These phantom "likes" were happening because we had a bug that didn't update the DISPLAY of the new likes when someone clicked "like"... so they clicked again which removed the "like". It has been fixed today. Sorry about that 😟

Admin Level 8 Mar 9, 2018

Yea. I've had problems with this too. I'll also like a post or comment and come back later to find that my "like" has gone away. Been going on for about a week now.

I have also seen some false likes on my feed. I attributed it to a glitch in their system.

The same has been happening with me. Thought I'd developed a case of b.o. that could be detected through a computer.

@Admin No, all of the problems stated here are still occurring. At least with me. Don't give a crap about the points but can't tell if anyone else is getting my 'likes' .

They are still occurring for me as well.

They are still occurring for me as well.

I've been getting it too. I assumed it was someone who's liked by mistake, and decided to take it away again.

I noticed the same thing!

I've seen that too.

And I've noticed likes I click vanish. I'll let Admn know.

Yes, this is due to a bug that was fixed today - thanks!

Admin Level 8 Mar 9, 2018

yay its fixed.

Thanks!

When I am commenting it's all in caps until I Uncaps it. Not sure if site or my iPad

@SimonMorgan1 probably your iPad

Also, whitespace is being removed in original posts. Test if replies too.

Yep, I can no longer display paragraph breaks in posts or comments.

How about the white space vanishing? That seems to be ongoing.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:34607
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.