Agnostic.com

33 4

You’re as young as you feel? True or false?

EmeraldJewel 7 Mar 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

33 comments (26 - 33)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Why not. Imagine measuring our ages in a different way. Not by how long we lived, but by how long we have left. It would make it easier to pair off, fewer widows. Or by how much life we have in us, energy and zest to do things.

False. At the mental level there may be some truth to this idea, but when the mind decides to involve the body in whatever fantasy and the body isn't up to it an argument ensues. The mind tells the body that something looks like fun and that it wants to go do that. The body wastes no time in responding, "Screw you. Think I'll get another pillow."

I consider my age to be 29 and holding, I've been holding for quite a few years now though lol

You can feel as young as you like.

False. If you feel young and are 95, you're still 95 and closer to a natural death than most. I hope I make it to 95.

Depending of your age.

Mentally it is usually true. Physically, nto so much.

Your as young as your joints,arthritis and internal organs. Mine are all in some phase of repair and they still don't work!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:34627
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.