Agnostic.com

7 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

As pathetic as some people can be, they still have the same constitutional right to free speech and the right to assemble as the rest. I can't say it should be illegal to counter protest, but local law enforcement better make sure the two don't get close to each other or you can count on violence. If they don't, the city should be held responsible for what ever happens.

So much for the word "honorable".

Fucking rascist asshats. Some people really make me wish there were a hell to send them to, then I realize not even I'm vindictive enough to torture someone for eternity for only 80 or so years of being a total fucktard.

1of5 Level 8 May 25, 2019

Best thing to do: Don't give them acknowledgement.

Yeah, back in the 1970's Anita Bryant, did a tour with an anti-gay campaign. The tour ended ih Los
Angeles when nobody showed up. The worst insult is not to at all acknowledge such people.

I am sorry the counter protesters are spending their valuable time with the KKK. If the KKK are ignored, they will go away. Countering them I think just provides some fuel.

I kinda like this idea: Klan rally answered with a Mariachi celebration.
[nytimes.com]

Dont want to give them more play and at the same time ignoring bullies racists murderers just doesnt always make them go away..

Down for La Bamba though

"Ah, come on guys, like, ah, I mean there are good, maybe great people there," Donny Dimwitty tRump.

After a brief thought, im not sure those fucking asshole immoral pieces of shit deserve humor - signed me.

Tea Party

T - Taxed
E - Enough
A - Already

What does that have to do with the Ku Klux Klan?

BD66 Level 8 May 25, 2019

Deplorable Assholes

bobwjr Level 10 May 25, 2019

And honorable how the fuck did they come up with that like calling a pedophile lover of children

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:352042
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.