Agnostic.com

6 4

LINK Church More Dangerous For Kids Than Transgender Bathrooms | Michael Stone

Probbly very obvious to most everyone on this site....

snytiger6 9 May 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Been in a unisex bathroom in Korea. My only problem is I am too polite letting all the ladies in the toilets first.

In my military days in Nurnberg, Germany there were unisex bathrooms watched over and kept clean by one attendant. It was OK to tip her if you wanted to. I never heard of any problems with this.

All the bathrooms in my home since i can remember have always been unisex.

Wtf is a transgender bathroom? I have yet to see a bathroom specifically for trans people.

Well, let's just say kids are a lot more likely to be sexually assaulted in a church by clergy than by a transgender person in a restroom.

Out here in Australia they are called Uni-Sex Bathrooms/Toilets.

Well given the developments in cases involving Priests, etc, in Institutionalized Child Abuse, I'd say that Church is far, far more dangerous to Children than those Transgender Bathrooms could ever be.

It is rather obvious. I mean, can anyone find a single case of a child being molested by a transperson in a public bathroom? I can't, and believe me, I've looked! Not a single case have I found... but I've found a lot (hundreds) of separate cases about pedophile priests...

Child abusers are most the time heterosexual white males.

I've never heard of a transgendered person assaulting children.

@Katsarecool Me either, and given today's politically charged climate, I'm sure any such incident would be plastered all over the news, social media, and the internet by Christians screaming, "SEE!?!?!? WE TOLD YOU SO!!!!!"

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:352096
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.