Agnostic.com

36 21

Do you remember Cosmos with Carl Sagan?

Carl Sagan Cosmos change my life I'm thinking about doing a post trying to get people to discuss Cosmos the series and how it affected them. for you youngsters it's available on YouTube for free

m16566 7 May 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

36 comments (26 - 36)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have the series

unforgettable. I have the series on DVD.

I loved it ! I still remember watching the episode about relativity with the very very fast scooter !

Ohub Level 7 May 25, 2019

Loved Cosmos by Carl Sagan and I still do. I like the new version of Neil deGrasse Tyson too!

I have only watched the Neil Tyson one, which I very much enjoyed

Probly the best ever commentary on our world....read it and watched the series....billions and billions of times!

You mean the show with the astronomer who couldn't pronounce any number higher than thousands.... Mr Tyson's version was a stellar improvement.

Btbd Level 7 May 25, 2019

Book or show?

Whatya mean he couldn’t pronounce numbers higher than thousands?

Yes. A friend of mine studied under him before he passed.

Yeah Dude
I like Carl Sagan

Dr Tyson has updated the COSMOS series both teach and inspire Atheists out of dark false Faith's into science and secularism

the Neil deGrasse Tyson Cosmos isn't as good, would I like is the spiritual tone the Carl Sagan takes when he says'' the cosmos is everything that ever was or ever will be''
it brings chills up and down my spine.

@m16566 sure Sagan played to a religious audience while Dr Tyson is much better than that...Sagan used music while Neil fills the track with without delusion of anykind

the cosmos reboot is good, for me it lacks the spiritual significance Carl Sagan brought to it.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:352118
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.