Agnostic.com

4 0

Whats your sad breakup song?

magicwatch 7 Mar 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hummingbird (don't fly away)

Double dip. I realize many are not Nickelback fans, but... first time I heard this was the day we buried my husband. If you listen to the lyrics from THAT point of reference, it rips your heart out. Yep. I cried. Hard.

Zster Level 8 Mar 11, 2018

This one always comes to mind. Following my first reciprocated crush, at the end of camp when we said goodbye and left with our parents, THIS song came on the radio. It was brutal! (I realize the song lyrics are about a fling with a married/taken person, but...).

Zster Level 8 Mar 11, 2018

This was one many many years ago, I was a bit pissed when she dumped me and the lyrics captured it quite well. She was a sweetie though and she's now going to be immortalised on Agnostic.com her name was Lisa 🙂

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:35265
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.