Agnostic.com

10 9

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Reveals Chilling Morning Ritual In Face Of Death Threats

"“I‘ve had mornings where I wake up & the 1st thing I do w/ my coffee is review photos of the men (it’s always men) who want to kill me,” Ocasio-Cortez tweeted.

[huffpost.com]

LiterateHiker 9 May 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I rather start my day a different way. To each there own.

She's brave, bold and her opinions are important. NATURALLY, GOP men want to kill her.

What in HELL does that say about humanity?

At least she is busy, not doing any damage during this time.

zesty Level 7 May 29, 2019

What???

@dalefvictor She is busy watching the photos. Not doing any damage as she does otherwise all day.

I had to look her up - she is clearly seen as a threat by some, but good for her - there should be more politicians who are;'different'. Hope she gets to drive change - and survives to see them through

What a shame they attack her because they fear her. And the leader of insighting violence is DT

Any doubt we live in a sick society?

Woman of strong character just hope some Nutball doesn't hurt her we need her

bobwjr Level 10 May 29, 2019

She does seem to be the exception,,good for her

She is a strong woman. Beautiful, smart, thoughtful, kind, engaging, no nonsense, persistent, cooperative, insightful, witty...

...funny how some men are threatened by that and some actually are drawn to it...I know what kind of man I prefer...not the former, for sure...it says a lot about the character of a man when he seeks his equal and not someone of lesser qualities...I hope she stays safe from those cowards that hide behind a screen...

I love Alexandria Ocazio Cortez. I wish there were more politicians like her.

yeah, like 534 of them

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:354001
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.