Agnostic.com

35 11

What's been occupying your free time lately?

I've been into reading books online and also working on my writing a lot. Also, I binge watched a strange anime on Amazon about an old man that becomes a robot.

What has been keeping you entertained in your free time?

silvereyes 8 Mar 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

35 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This site.

Spend my free time re-evaluating my life goals.

Building a boat.

that looks like an impressive big outrigger!

Impressive. I built a double, marine plywood kayak but it was a kit from a local company known as "Pigmy Kayaks". The wood part was easy but the fiber glassing was new and a lot of trouble. [pygmyboats.com]

What's this "free time" that you speak of? 🙂 If ever I had any I would be able to catch up on my sleep, and maybe even do a bit of Spring cleaning.

Frivolous, uneducated things. I'm looking to family and friends, old and new, in order to fill my heart. And theirs. ❤

I drive and sleep, mostly drive. I actually have a few hours today and I cleaned out my truck and did laundry. Now I'm drinking a beer and fixing to go to sleep. I have to go again At 1am.

Strategy games. Delving into new content, giving myself more challenging starts, pushing the limits, playing it dangerously. It's fun.

Not sure. I just kind of piss it away.

Fixing my car and making the filter on my fishtank and this site.

Definitely reading. I like to say I love my Kindle more than most humans.

Contemplating the complexity of certain fellow human beings--myself, my mother, the man I am in love with...

My new lady friend! 😊

I have been answering you questions!

My best friend challenged me to write, and so I am. Often, almost every day so far. And I'm having a good time with it. I've also been smoking a shit load of pot oil in a vape pen. I'm almost 73 and I smoke more now than at any other time of my life. Because I can afford it. That's what I've been doing. You?

Programming... or trying to get setup to do some programming. 😕

Writing and Cartography.

I have too much free time. I need to get back to writing my third novel. But being free to do just about anything has its disadvantages. Especially procrastination. I have however been making notes for upcoming novels. So if I ever get my butt into gear and finish my third, I'll have plenty to keep me busy.

Entertainment? Free time? Too much happening sadly, even with all the rain.

Trying to right, figuring out One Note and One Drive, helping a friend get a car, writing a little, playing chess, going to karaoke, oh, and I pretend to work once in a while.

jeffy Level 7 Mar 11, 2018

With all the politcal turmoil----with all the BREAKING NEWS almost by the minute----with it all having a Shakespearen like aspect----I pretty much only watch the coverage of what is going on---with me admittedly being an MSNBC fan---I watch Morning Joe in the morning---later in the day try to catch Nicole Wallace's show and at night---watch the night block starting with Ari Melber's show "The Beat." I might skip Chris Matthews--he gets annoying but pick back up with Chris Hayes--and MUST SEE TV is Rachel Maddow---who former "spy" Malcom Nance says--she and her staff basically put together what is pretty much like the daily intelligence brief put together each day by our intelll services for the president--if he would pay attention. Then I go on to watch Lawerence O'Donnell and finish up with Brian Williams with his show--"The 11th Hour" With all that is going on and late breaking news all the way up to midnight---it is simply too riveting to not watch and nothing in fiction at present compares with the craziness that is our reality today. I also do like to catch Stephanie Miller and Thom Hartmann on Free Speech TV and maybe go to SiriusXM to listen to the Michaelangelo Signorelli. I do have to at times--just shut off the TV and either have total silence or listen to some favorite music and I do go outside to work in my nice yard. I live on a small piece of property in the Central Florida countryside. Right now--I am kind of glad I do live in an out of the way and ignored place like this---if the shit hits the fan in this country--I will miss much of the turmoil and danger.

Between my full-time and part-time jobs, I've been catching up with shows on Netflix and playing a lot of Walking Dead No Man's Land

What free time? New job, 2+ hour commute, and a physics and CS class at SMC. I get to watch maybe a prime video and hit this site for a few minutes.

This site, and music, and a new beau. 🙂 🙂 🙂

Spring is early this year (it is predicted to get to the low 70's) so that means yard chores. Yesterday was the first (and earliest) day to mow the lawn. Cleaning rain gutters and picking up fallen tree branches (there are a lot). Then there is volunteer work, beach clean-ups, projects for upcoming events and on and on. And, oh yea, this site!!

Writing, yoga, and friends. Looking forward to more time outdoors soon

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:35516
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.