Agnostic.com

27 1

What is the best path to find truth; science, math, art, philosophy, or something else?

Elvi 5 Mar 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

27 comments (26 - 27)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

We should say the journey.
The philosopher goes I think therefore I am ala Decarte.
A scientist who is an artist like Leornado Da Vinci goes I think you'll find you are because of this heart inside you that beats.
Further scientist goes I think you'll find your brain is the reason you are and eventuallyh get to things called neurons.
Eventually observations leads to an undersanding of the behaviour of neurons. Though this is true of most science I'd say series of observations leading to a hypothesis of behaviour that is tested repeatedly until someone goes I think maybe we've got this it actually works to you prove us wrong again.

Back to original brain a mathematical model is built of the brain which enables emulation in say a computer and aha thinking.

I'd go with the end point mathematics. Einsteins, Newtons thought experiments invariable ended with something than be measured and mathematically tested.

Colege classes, continuing ed-in state.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:36057
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.