Agnostic.com

7 6

LINK Milwaukee teachers accused of cover up for accidental shooting in a school

Oh brother. Covering up guns and a shooting on school property by teachers after the janitor fired the gun. They were afraid of what might happen to the school & janitor. A student finally told the truth. There's something so wrong in America re: guns/gun culture. FFS. 😔

SeaGreenEyez 9 June 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Teachers learn to cover up crimes from killer cops everywhere

When I was at high school we had a janitor who was nicknamed "The black dog" because he was invariably a miserable sod who scowled all the time and shouted at the kids. The thought of him having a gun would have filled me with dread.

Better than full of lead?

@PondartInc The man's a poet 🙂

So very, very, very wrong. 😟

Ah done brung ma gurn tu work, Cuz Hey I'm gonna fix eet within ma kurr takin toolz, but I wunt unload it furst cuz thur pes-ze-dunt say guns downt kill people, yup uh-uh

Again, the cross on the corner of the building speaks for the quality of the school.

gearl Level 8 June 14, 2019

Of course teachers and staff would'nt lie. Its a "christian" school.

"Brought a gun to school to fix it with tools"......The only tool need to breakdown a gun is sometimes a screwdriver. If he was a janitor and didn't have any screwdrivers at home, I'll eat a Buick.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:360874
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.