Agnostic.com

7 6

LINK I Want to Grieve Normal Things Again

He says to eloquently what I am feeling.

HippieChick58 9 June 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If it weren't for drump & his ilk, we could all go to brunch!

Too many assaults upon the senses I agree it would be nice to grieve on normal things again

bobwjr Level 10 June 17, 2019

It is becoming continual post traumatic stress caused by continual traumas, and that is happening globally.

It is not so much grief as anxiety, anger, and a kind of mental exhaustion for me.

Thanks for sharing this Paula. I can relate. This sort of stuff is the main reason I pretty much don't watch TV news anymore or read the newspaper except for the Sunday edition, which I still subscribe to mainly so I can be aware of the obits for anyone I may know casually that may have died. I am socially isolated and depressed enough that I don't need the daily news and most political stuff added to that and all the loss I have suffered this decade.

He sure said what I feel each and every day now.

gearl Level 8 June 17, 2019

Lot of truth in that

MizJ Level 8 June 16, 2019
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:361904
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.