Agnostic.com

5 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Very accurate. Many white men who are angry due to their overblown sense of entitlement, just like many poor white folks, have or feel they have nothing left but their pride about being white, or male, in the case of white males. People like that are too proud to ever admit to others they have been conned by the system and their betters, if they are even willing to admit it to themselves. They are hurting and in denial about how false their whole belief system is, which is what makes them dangerous and explosive.

Yup trump supporters to a tee

bobwjr Level 10 June 18, 2019

I like how she concluded her piece. I feel it is now my duty to point out to angry white males the part in the last paragraph.

"Maybe instead of telling white men they can be anything and they can have everything, we should start asking why they ever thought that everything was there to be had and why they ever thought they deserved it in the first place."

This was an eye-opening piece! It explains A LOT!

Entirely truthful on every count, a beautifully written indictment of white Amurika.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:362474
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.