Agnostic.com

4 5

LINK TRUCKLA: The world's first Tesla pickup truck - YouTube

A Tesla pickup truck conversion from a Model 3.

EdEarl 8 June 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Simone Giertz is pretty awesome. I love her other videos and shitty robots. There is getting to be a lot of Tesla's in my area (Boulder/Denver).

It's cool she had Rich Benoit participate as well. He has a great YouTube channel (Rich Rebuilds) where is rebuilds Tesla's from salvaged parts.

I don't trust any vehicle that runs solely on electricity. The battery runs out in places that don't have rechargeable stations, you're screwed.

By then there should be a solar charger!

Good point for every EV except Tesla, which can use the Tesla network of chargers (see map [images.search.yahoo.com] and other commercial chargers, too.

Available nowhere ..... YET!

Petter Level 9 June 18, 2019

Truckla is a one-of, made by a woman maker and a dozen friends.

There is another video on youtube I TURNED MY TESLA INTO A PICKUP TRUCK showing how they did it.

Funny, funny...but I like it!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:362621
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.