Agnostic.com

38 2

Out of the many dangerous diseases, which one terrify you the most?

EmeraldJewel 7 Mar 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

38 comments (26 - 38)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Anything that is mentally degenerative would be bad. I don't believe in the spirit and our bodies are pretty much just meat sacks wrapped around skeletal structures. If my mind is gone what am I really? But that's really more of a dread that a terror. If anything terrifies me, it's got to be any flesh eating disease. Cancer would suck, same with liver failure, heart problems, etc. But I think I could deal, even if I just had to resign myself to my fate. But having my flesh rot off my still living body? Fuck no. I'm out.

Cancer Lou Gerig"s Parkinson's diabetes heart Alzheimer's All are number 1

anything a mosquito can transmit.

I would say Alzheimer's - but that seems to cause far more suffering in those that care about the Alzheimer's person, than the person who has it.

An invasive, runaway cancer tops my list.

Broken heart disease.

The "Mad Cow" disease. Perhaps one of the most terrible things I have ever read about.

ALS. I can't imagine anything worse than having no control over my body with no loss of conitive ability.

The disease that we all have, that we can't fight (although a number of us try), that is old age and its afflictions

Ones that are incurable and end up in a quick death.

alzheimers . so don't want to live for 20 years having no idea who I am or anybody else is for that matter

Any one of the lethal auto-immunes that run throughout my family.

Flesh eating stuff. . . And colon cancer

Malaria, it's killed more than any other.

nogod Level 7 Mar 11, 2019
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:36281
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.