Agnostic.com

3 3

LINK Donald Trump accused of rape as journalist E Jean Carroll alleges sexual assault by president

You'd think that with 16 credible accusations of sexual assault, some of the holier than thou Xtians might start reconsidering their support for this clown?

"Inside the changing room, she writes, he pinned her to the wall.

"He opens the overcoat, unzips his pants, and, forcing his fingers around my private area, thrusts his penis halfway — or completely, I’m not certain — inside me.

"It turns into a colossal struggle.

"I finally get a knee up high enough to push him out and off and I turn, open the door, and run out of the dressing room.""

jerry99 8 June 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sounds like his entire attitude towards women......

Katie Johnson was his first and probably his youngest to charge DJT with rape.

Chances are good that this woman can no longer be found. You can bet he spent money on her to change her name, give her a new set of boobs, a new home, and a new ID...

...or snuffed her?

But she did get as far as this affidavit; And she did complain about threats to her....but then she "mysteriously withdrew the charges"...and the case wen't cold...

[snopes.com]

Source:

Unfortunately, it won't be proven nor does anyone working at the White House care.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:363893
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.