Agnostic.com

7 1

It's snowing again. Had a foot on the ground and now we're getting another foot plus. Anyone else sick of snow?

sassygirl3869 9 Mar 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Not here, but I did just cut my first garden roses of the season. Does that help you feel any better? 😉

I don't mind the snow. It was those sub zero temps earlier this winter that I have a hard time dealing with.

lol, 77 today here

rub it in-lol

@sassygirl3869 yesterday was 77 and beautiful How's the snow storm?

I was kidding Steve.

@sassygirl3869 I was rubbing it in lol

Who said Climate Change is a hoax. Yesterday, March 12th, Seattle set a record temp. It was 73 degrees. The previous record was 68 in 1992. I have already had to mow the yard and start yard work. Look at a map and you will see we are almost at the Canadian border and are above the northern border of Main!

So sorry. Why I live in NV, or at least all but for summer. I go to Michigan for the summer and stay with my daughter. Hang in there, hopefully it will be over soon.

I left NY when I realized the light at the end of the tunnel was NJ

Lol! @steve148

I guess that's the end of global warming. How much snow did you get this year?

dc65 Level 7 Mar 13, 2018

see my response. Global warming is not determined by local conditions but you probably already know that.

Spring is just around the corner remember july!

3 weeks to spring-no 2 officially-lol

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:36446
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.