Agnostic.com

21 6

On average, how much do you read per day? Do you read everyday?

Aralt 7 Mar 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

21 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I read the newspaper delivered to my house every morning in addition to various publications etc.

I'm either reading or writing from dawn to dusk.

Due to macular retinopathy, I no longer read much. For 30 years, counting books, newpapers and magazines, I read an average of over 100 pages a day and loved reading. I miss it.

I do most of my reading all at once--I.e. I'll spend my weekend getting through around 400 to 500ish pages of reading and then not touch a book during the week. Lol.

Mea Level 7 Mar 14, 2018

All I seem to read these days are y’all’s posts.

not counting stuff on teh web, or paperwork, about 100 pages of fiction each night.

Every day! Sometimes just a little, sometimes a lot.

Everyday; for fun, enjoyment... edification. Work to degrees (am a writer). Till my vision goes out most evenings (in bed).

Between 1 & 2 hours a day everything I get plus a novel or two at the same time. I read a lot of science and political info plus the novels.

I don't get to read for fun anymore. I read procedure manuals and scientific stuff. I was doing some background reading on the instruments I use at work. I had a lot of questions our procedures weren't answering.

The procedures told us how to perform the tests, but not what all the chemicals we used did (specifically) or why they were important.

Yes. I read at least one or more books per week.

Everyday, I read during lunch from a book. In addition I read a lot of news every day

Myah Level 6 Mar 13, 2018

20-30 pages

Yes every day on the loo

Wow, good question! Ar least 3 hours a day, but you didn't say what kind of reading. You don't think this counts? Nope. FB? Nope. What does count?

I read every day. I have a serious book and a play book. One for deep thoughts and the other for a story. Current ones are “Bird by bird” serious and “the towers of sunset” for fun.

Yes, all day at work and at home. Soon at school.

Every day. Amount depends on what else I've got going on; could be anywhere from 10 to 100 pages.

Besides online forums? I tend to read at least half an hour a day. Depends on what I’m doing or how good the book is.

I read something whether it be a book, newspaper etc almost every day, for how long at a time I could not say, but perhaps an hour or so. Please note I did not include e-books or online reading for consideration on my reply here.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:36610
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.