Agnostic.com

5 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I read some analysis and parts of the study. The insurance companies have colluded to rip off corporations and the employees they cover. What more evidence do we need to support Bernie Sanders’ Medicare For All Bill, which eliminates the pestilence that is private insurance, except for elective procedures like cosmetic surgery???

And the drug companies are far worse. One prescription has increased from $150 per month to $650 in a five year period. It's been on the market 15 years now and the price is getting higher 😟

There is collusion between hospitals, physicians, medical equipment and diagnostic services provides and drug companies to allow each to charge as much as they want, so long as the insurance company gets its profits. That is why we NEED a non-profit Medicare for all. It will decrease the overall cost to us and provide better services.

oh gosh, I thought they only charged 2.1x...thank goodness for Rand...

I could have told them that. All they have to do is look at my medical bills 😟

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:367478
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.