Agnostic.com

8 2

LINK Walmart bans woman for eating half a cake, demanding to pay half price, police say

Idk. I'd say it's equal part Walmart weirdness and equal part Texas weirdness. Texas has its own brand of weird, just like Florida (and Oklahoma). So don't put the total onus of this on Wally world. Unless the woman was wearing pajamas. THEN, yeah. It was a Walmart thing, fer shure.

BookDeath 8 June 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I did store security for a while. Do not hide the merchandise and all they can do is demand you pay for it.

sheesh...I feel guilty eating the free samples at Costco...I can't imagine eating half a cake or even a bite of cake while shopping...I thought most stores have a "no food or drink" policy while shopping...now I know why I shop online...this is crazytown

So you cannot half your cake and eat it.

When wandering around a supermarket I may eat a bar of chocolate, start a bag of nuts or dried fruit - just leave the wrapper in the basket and pay at checkout - never tried offering to pay for half

"Store employees said she’d walked around the store eating half of the cake. By the time officers arrived, she’d agreed to pay full price."

So, I have a few questions about this. How was she eating this cake...by the mouthful? I am trying to picture this in my mind. Walking around shoveling cake into her mouth? I imagine it must have been pretty tasty because, in the end, she agreed to pay the full price of this mangled cake. Part of me also wants to know more details about the flavor and size of this tempting cake.......

Yup typical of walmart shoppers shallow end of the gene pool

bobwjr Level 10 June 30, 2019

Hilarious!

I found the mention of the lady on the scooter drinking wine out of a Pringles can equally intriguing.

Sounds fair,,, i might try it with a bottle of wine!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:367604
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.