Agnostic.com

11 13

This year for April Fools Day millions will be duped into believing the following:
An imaginary being that is all knowing and all powerful made a human woman pregnant so she could give birth to him as a real boy. Following this he would use his powers to heal people, break physical laws, transmute matter, fight bankers and false prophets (the irony of that one), and spark a revolution. Then he would be killed by the leaders he inspired revolution against but bring himself back to life only to return to existence as an imaginary being.
Happy April Fools Day everyone!

11Novelist 5 Mar 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My favorite tshirt that some people still hate........

love the way you said it

EMC2 Level 8 Mar 14, 2018

Haha. When you put it that way... Lol.

Lol@flippinlot

Kitz Level 4 Mar 14, 2018

Lol this is brilliant!

And he was white. Don't forget that one.

And also a pink bunny running around hiding eggs and leaving baskets of candy!! (This one actually seems more plausible than the Jesus story!) 😉

I could just hear George Carlin doing 5 minutes on That! Hilarious.

Very apropo, don't you think?

I know, but I really like the boiled eggs and chocolate bunnies.

On that one April Fools Day is 365.25 days long.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:36788
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.