Agnostic.com

3 1

LINK Ocasio-Cortez: Detained migrants being told to 'drink out of toilets'

Reports from the Border situation keep getting worse and worse. Children separated from parents, made to sleep on concrete under mylar "blankets"....closed FB groups where Border PAtrol agents make racist and vulgar jokes about immigrants, asylum-seekers, and sitting Congresspersons.....and now THIS?

BookDeath 8 July 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yup racist in chief at it again

bobwjr Level 10 July 2, 2019

And now they have discovered a "secret" face book group from Border Security mocking and making sexual innuendos about immigrants too. Apparently there are 9500 members belonging to this group.

@Bobby9 I agree we need proof and not gossip...remember the birther crap and the pizzagate crap...when people get desperate, it is easy to latch onto conspiracies and gossip...

here it is reported by Fox news:

[fox8.com]

Did you expect them to just admit to it? They will be denying it from their jail cells, as criminals do: never take responsibility. Facts are true, whether you choose to believe them or not.

I have read this also. These are the same people who make up the BS for anyone that is anti-conservative and then they deny it. Let's face a simple fact here. Leftist believers are not making this shit up about themselves and the right often quotes it. That should explain very well where it comes from. Trump has to go.

@Bobby9 The Pro Publica story, as reported by many news outlets. Also, the many photos and videos from camps and detainment centers are proof of treatment of detainees, including children. Live tweets from officials who have had to fight to get in. In person reports of folks trying to bring supplies and aid who were turned back.

What kind of proof do you require?

@Bobby9 You didn’t answer my question. What do you want proven, SPECIFICALLY, and what proof would you accept?
Or, will you cling to what you believe, no matter what I say?

@Bobby9 Several of us answered all your questions, and now you’re just sealioning. Go do that elsewhere, dude. Good day.

@Bobby9 You are part of the problem, a big part.

Complete disregard for human rights, degrading and inhumane. Quite disgraceful, especially from a country which calls itself the leader of the free world!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:368452
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.