Agnostic.com

7 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Oh, sweetie, that ship has Sailed......

AOC doesn't have to dehumanize CBP officials, they are doing a good job of that themselves. Ill treatment of people is ill treatment of people. Plain and simple.

Whether you compare how Hitler treated people, how Stalin treated people, how Mao treated people, or how Pol Pot treated people, inhumane treatment is inhumane treatment. Getting hung up on terminology doesn't change the truth. CPB are acting like the bad actors they are taking umbrage at being compared to. A skunk cabbage by any other name is still a skunk cabbage (sorry for murdering the original quote).

Bullshit they were caught in the act of being racist

bobwjr Level 10 July 4, 2019

No, the actions of the Border Patrol is what is de-humanizing them.

The actions of the border patrol in following inhumane policies, obeying illegal orders, and the negligent homicides (at best) of detainees are what dehumanize these monsters. Hopefully, his misplaced sympathy will be used against him, when he's sentenced for his crimes against humanity.

JimG Level 8 July 4, 2019

@Bobby9 Is that it? You can only try to trivialize my choice of words. That argument is as sad as the morality behind it.

@Bobby9 My closed mind? I'm trying to be open-minded here. How many dead children should I be okay with? Is it only okay if they kill foreigners, or should we allow them to kill minorities, poor people, or liberals too? How far should our heroic guardians of the land of liberty be allowed to go before it's too far?

@Bobby9 you sir, are a nasty piece of work.

@Bobby9 Good job. Keep deflecting.

He's a cop wannabe..and they're doing an awesome job of it all by themselves!

Smh. You cannot make this shit up.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:369512
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.