Agnostic.com

10 11

AdvIce to polItIcIans from above

sassygirl3869 9 Mar 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Two things most logical people can agree on: 1.Banning certain weapons will not stop the killing. 2. Banning some weapons will stop SOME killings. So my question is this: What's the magic number? How many children have to be saved before you decide gun control is a good thing? I ask this because I would personally melt down every gun in America if it meant saving my grandchild and your "1st Amendment" rights can kiss my ass.

Colt AR 15 "Civilian" Hunting Rifle!! There Has Only Been One School Shooting In Scotland.Dunblane, Afterwards Civilians Were Banned From Owning Handguns.Result,No School Shootings Have Occurred. Sensible Gun Laws Need Too Be Introduced In The U.S.A. The Second Amendment Does Not Have Too Be Compromised Too Prevent The Youth Of The U.S.A From Being Slaughtered.

Coldo Level 8 Mar 14, 2018

Yes, what God said! At least he finally said something that makes sense.

Tots and pears

That is advice to politicians from the internet. Advice is advice regardless of where it comes from.

These criminal theocrats WOULD NEVER ADMIT the 1st ever answer to any prEyer. ....their habit has always been inventing lies that their alleged gawds agree with their crimes. ...the only solution would be to jail the theocrats so that replacement agents would be fully warned to keep belief private

My thoughts exactly....

Very true. Sadly in our present so called culture this passes for doing something.

BillF Level 7 Mar 14, 2018

Amen

Can I get an "AMEN" from the congregation?
LOL

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:37020
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.