Agnostic.com

4 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Shameless. A med I took five years ago cost $150. per month. Now it $650. The med is 15 years old now. Needless to say I haven't been able to afford it for years. Fuck pharma companies.

Read this book: An American Sickness: How Healthcare Became Big Business and How You Can Take It Back by Elisabeth Rosenthal. It was sooo awakening. And I work in customer service for billing at a hospital.... So many times I have wanted to recommend this book. My line is recorded and because I am new my calls are 100% reviewed every day. I do need the job so I shut up and do as I am supposed to. This book covers everything about health care, how it happened and what we can do about it.

@HippieChick58 Didn't a lot of this start during the Nixon era?

@HippieChick58 Thank you. I'll look for it.

@MizJ Yes, it did. And it was exacerbated and sped up by the Reagan presidency.

@HippieChick58 Reaganomics, amazing how few remember that the trickle down economy worked in the favor of so few.

@MizJ ,
uh huh, that dumb 3rd rate actor was a wet dream realized for the greedy sociopaths which comprise the ruling class of america.

@callmedubious Not as much as the current narcissist

@MizJ ,
i know it's hard to believe but he was even worse. he set the US on a path of deficit spending which favored the MIC/1% & the extinction of the US middle-class.

It's the gaaaaawd of Greeed...and it's acolytes Sloth, Gluttony, Avarice, Envy and Pride..

Obscene gree3d.

Disgusting. These people are vermin.

MizJ Level 8 July 6, 2019

Tar n feathers is too god for them!

@davknight I understand that they need to make a profit but that shouldn't be a license to price gouge. The same drugs in other countries are a fraction of the price.

@MizJ Because governments in other countries are happy to slap down price gouging and encourage generic imports if needed.

@Petter as we should be doing here..

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:370363
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.