Agnostic.com

4 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

i don't like the ones about him lying anymore. boooo lying posts. we all know it. let politfact deal with it. i wanna see more he's a blundering idiot posts, memes, and general orange buffoonery. these are a downer. those are a downer that make you chuckle. this plus that is a net one less chuckle to go against two downers. more chuckles, dammit.

Sooooo, if you want more blundering idiot post get out there and find some and post them. We can't do all the work for you. The more the merrier.

@HippieChick58 it was a vent. sorry. truthfully i can't take the funny either. yours was the last of the day and just happened to be unfunny so i booed. shouldn't have.

@larsatrg I understand. and I feel your pain.

Te moral idiot will say anything that suits his purposes. He has never hesitated to lie. He does hesitate to tell the truth.

tRump can only raise himself up by putting others down...nice guy...but, somehow, many people think he would make a good friend...yeah, one that would stab you in the back...

Lying about President Obama is one of the things Trump is best at. It makes him seem just ever so slightly more competent when he denigrates his predecessors.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:370479
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.