Agnostic.com

6 2

Growing up, my mother insisted on having small, exotic animals. We had a spider monkey, alligator, iguana lizard, and a part bob cat, but not all at the same time. After having the monkey for a couple of months, it's hair/fur started falling out so she took it to the vet. The veterinarian said "Lady, I don't know what goes on in your household, but this monkey's had a nervous breakdown!" So she took it back where she bought it (since, of course, it was not her fault) and traded the monkey for an electric blanket.

DarwinistOne 7 Mar 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Monkies need sunlight or they really suffer

I wouldnt do it but I think it would be fun to have a marmoset or golden lion tamarin. Sometimes I scan the pages of the site Rescue Me. The reptile page is a trip. An elderly couple had an alligator in their bathtub.IT was their daughter's. THey noted that they had thrown their daughter out, not because of the gator ( which looked to be about 4 feet long) and were begging for help because the could handle the critter

Twas she Histrionic ..by any chance..?

Varn Level 8 Mar 14, 2018

Poor monkey. LOL

Sorry to hear your Mother was someone who needed all those - the animals rarely benefit.

The blanket's a better choice by far !

I am dying laughing here.

Traded a monkey for an electric blanket?

Was this gypsies?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:37092
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.