Agnostic.com

34 16

QUESTION A Bunch of Religious People Think Stephen Hawking Is Currently Burning in Hell – Friendly Atheist

This is exactly why we need more science and less fairy tales. In general, religious people are the most hateful and mean spirited people in the world. I am glad not to be counted among them and share their pettiness.

SkotlandSkye 8 Mar 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

34 comments (26 - 34)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yuck. He contributed so much to our understanding of science and the universe. If there were a hell, and I don't believe there is, why would he end up there?
I get tired of the anti-science bias. It's the 21st century.

And a bunch of religious people are wrong about yet another topic.

For your information Professor Hawking just retired from Hell. I just don't understand how come people refuse to believe that Hell is here and now. Especially in the condition the Professor was physically. Hell is what he suffered all his life. Need I say more...

I had not even heard of Mr. Hawking's passing. With such a great mind I am sure that his only Hell was living with relative idiots.

I agree with you. I have never met as many down right mean spirited people who pretend to be so Godly as the religious. I can't wait to get away from them. IF I ever win the lottery I will wait; every so often an entire town goes up for sale and I have this fantasy of buying one and turning it into a religion free zone with science and arts based schools, non religious cemetary and old folks home, business where no one has to worry if they will be turned away for their sexual orientation, or their mixed marriages and children, or whom their life partners are. It is just a fantasy but it is a place I dream of, plus those of us who are non believer farmers would have customers who arent throwing God in our faces all day every day!

LMAO! Those same people believe the world is 6,000 years old too. Lol.

What happened to that "judge not lest ye be judged" thing in Christianity? Most Christians don't follow their own rules very well, and nowadays too many Christians are proud of that fact.

You are so right my friend. That is one of the reasons I became an atheist. Another reason, I don't like told what to believe. I know god,devil,etc. doesn't exist. Alot weight was taken off my shoulders when I did with religion,etc.

As do I.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:37097
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.