Agnostic.com

9 9

U.K.'s top diplomat blasts Trump in leaked memos.

He called Trump "inept," "insecure" and "incompetent."

Spot-on. And he was being diplomatic.

The leaks provide a rare insight into how a key U.S. ally views the Trump administration behind closed doors.

[nbcnews.com]

LiterateHiker 9 July 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Isn't this turning mad, will Trump declare war whilst taking a dump?

It is great for the ambassador to show transparency. And be right up front. People dislike the truth will always try to discredit it and the person being honest

Yeah he got caught telling the truth, my my what an inconvenience, or should I say unfortunate turn of events. 🤣

Spot on!

It’s the job of ambassadors to be candid when informing their governments of the machinations inside the government of the country they are assigned to as ambassador....so Sir Kim Darroch was perfectly correct to write what he did. There is obviously someone within the British Foreign Office who is trying to make mischief by leaking these memos. There is now a hunt on for this leaker, and when found will spend a long time in jail. Trump’s response is so predictable...any of us could have written it almost word for word! There is no real story here as Sir Kim revealed nothing that we didn’t already know about the Trump White House and it’s dysfunctionality.

this is a main headline in England ... confidential messages have been leaked by someone in the UK foreign office. An investigation may find out who and why, This leak damages relationships between allied countries, so is bad, even though the leaked views expressed are known by many to be true.

Correction...main headline in the U.K.

@Marionville I don't see the news of scotland wales or ireland, so could not comment

@ShadowAmicus Neither do I...I watch the BBC or ITN news...they cover the entire British Isles.

@Marionville I rarely do tv - mainly see newspapers

@ShadowAmicus Unless you are only buying local newspapers...all the daily papers are the same Nationwide....the whole of the U.K. gets them, not just England.

A great story but I fear a top UK diplomat may be transferred to the UK embassy in Kazakhstan shortly

Sad but true.

"For a man who has risen to the highest office on the planet, President Trump radiates insecurity"

Oh my yes.

And of course, his reaction was to criticize the Ambassador for giving honest criticism. He thinks the Ambassador has not served Britain well? This president has not served our nation 1 percent as well as we deserve.

LMAO hit the nail on the head

bobwjr Level 10 July 8, 2019
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:371083
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.