Agnostic.com

5 4

LINK AP: Melania Trump was an undocumented working model in '96

Funny what the difference of race makes

bobwjr 10 July 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I’ll give Melania credit. It takes one hell of a sacrifice to waste away your youth and beauty sucking the cock of a nasty little troll like Trump in order to ensure that your family never has to live in poverty again.

Most 20 something women who become personal companions to wealthy older men do it for a few years in order to work their way through school and then start a business. But Melania went all in. Not only is she running her own business, she’s also going to get what’s left of the Trump fortune once the old useless geezer finally croaks. Good on her, I say.

She’s a ruthless bitch for the most part, but I have mad props in this regard.

Clearly this woman is very much aware of what she is doing. However, how desperate must you be to sell yourself to that? I doubt she loves him, or even likes him. I do feel sorry for the child but not her.

No pity for any tRump wife: current, past, or future. All signed prenupts knowing their future was set. Melania even had a post pregnancy get back in shape requirement. 2nd wife, who birthed Tiffany, has a prenup that says if the child joins any military unit or the Peace Corps/VISTA, etc, the child gets nothing in the will. Mr. Patriotism.

I'd they all looked like her, there would be no "wall talk"!

And now she's the First Whore. See what you can become if you SUCK it up and apply yourself.

Imagining 11,000,000 Melanias running around the USA illegally!

BD66 Level 8 July 8, 2019

Never happen not enough rich pricks

That’d mean we’d have 11,000,000 beautiful European women out there looking to have sex in exchange for money. What excuse would the INCEL’s have for not getting laid then?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:371479
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.