Agnostic.com

9 11

Second bathroom selfie

Howling wind! Democrats had a picnic at an outdoor park on the Columbia River with live music today. Over 150 people attended.

Thought about my hair whipping my face in the wind while trying to eat outdoors. Grrrr. Before leaving, I corralled it in a messy French twist. It worked.

"You look happy and healthy," an adorable woman, Lolo, said when I arrived. Sweet.

People loved the dark chocolate, chewy-gooey brownies I made.

Life is made up of small successes.

It's wonderful to be surrounded by like-minded people!

Dark Chocolate Chewy-Gooey Brownies

LiterateHiker 9 July 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

great shot,now we have a front and back selfie of you,,Side view next ?:- )

I like the French Twist - too.

I was about to be jealous of your second bathroom.... then I read the post...

My main goal in life is a house with 2 bathrooms. An in-ground whirlpool bath would be a nice bonus.

@Paul4747

"Second bathroom selfie" means this is only the 2nd time I took a selfie in the bathroom. Here's the first.

It's a play on words. Male bathroom selfies are usually disgusting: nude, erect dick pic, spotted mirror, toilet showing and a messy counter = a horny slob.

@LiterateHiker I plead guilty to satire. I just thought it might be a selfie in the second bathroom, not the second one you had taken. (Both showcasing your awesomeness, natch.)

However, I stand mute as to whether I've ever taken a picture of myself in any of the above circumstances.

It is well known that the male of the species has a genetic ability to ignore household cleaning situations unless parts of the room are actively attacking other parts of the room, due to life independently evolving from the dirt there.

Very pretty and I'm sure it worked beautifully to keep your hair in place.

Welcome "Back"

Just think how much they would have loved your brownies if you would have use a little THC butter....

@Dhiltong

At age 21, I outgrew marijuana. Never liked it.

I would never put drugs in food I make for people. That's cruel.

@LiterateHiker oh, you’re so responsible 😊

@Duke71

I never liked marijuana. It impaired my memory and direction in life.

At age 21, I started graduate school at the University of Washington while working full time as a YMCA program director.

Needed a clear mind and eyes. I needed to study and remember what I learned. That's when I stopped using pot. Don't miss it.

I stopped partying with stoned or drunk friends. It's boring to be the only sober person around stoners.

With a clear plan, I focused on my goals. That's maturity.

@LiterateHiker I felt the same way. Never liked the feeling of being high. Haven't used it since the 70's. Not judging. Just not for me. Beer and wine only. Never drunk.

@Sierra4

Thank you. I stopped using marijuana and illegal drugs in 1976.

Alcohol dehydrates and gives me a headache. It's not worth it.

Like you, I never get drunk.

@Duke71 And it shouldn't and usually doesn't but a lot of artist and musician types have attributed some of their level of creativity to their drug use......

@Duke71 l have smoked pot with very accomplished doctors, lawyers, and businessmen. My profession has put me In social situations with folks from all walks of life. People engage with people or work with people who smoke pot or who are high and they just don't know it.

I'm glad you had a good time, now on the funnier side my cheap ass Moto 5G phone has a camera on the front also 🤣

I'm almost getting to the stage where I'll need to do that with my beard.

Very cool honey have no need myself lol

bobwjr Level 10 July 15, 2019
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:374106
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.