Agnostic.com

29 1

I've never been as close to anyone as I am to my husband. But he doesn't know I'm an atheist. I think he knows I'm agnostic. He is a believer. Is it important to tell him? Why can't I? I'm not ashamed of my beliefs.

sherryroderigues 3 Mar 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

29 comments (26 - 29)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Would you feel better if you told him? Getting it off your chest might help ease your anxiety? Wish you luck.

Afraid your "confession" would damage the relationship?

No need, why jeoperdize anything... maybe one day he'll come around, or not. You can't tell him maybe because you fear the unknown. One man's opinion.

Tomas Level 7 Mar 15, 2018

Will it affect the way he views you at all? Ifhat special, lovely kind of believer who respects other people's own opinions, then it's probably best to be honest - as it usually is in any relationship.

If you think there's any chance it might change how he feels about you, I'd keep it quiet - you love one another, and there's no point in risking that for something which, in the big scheme of things, isn't especially important.

Jnei Level 8 Mar 15, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:37648
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.