Agnostic.com

8 2

LINK Passenger Dressed as a Clown Causes Mass Brawl on Cruise Ship

When it is not soccer season those Brits will fight over anything.

ATDayHiker 7 July 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

WTF

bobwjr Level 10 July 28, 2019

That's just odd?
I mean clowns creep me out big time but families fighting using dinner plates as weapons? Hmm... Maybe there was a Lot of alcohol involved.
Fucking creepy clowns.....

Raven,
We're simpatico about clowns.

Well, I can understand wanting to punch a clown....

Ohferpetessake, "those Brits"? Why not change it to "those Muslims" or "those Hindus" (etc etc) and see how charming a comment it is...?

It has now been reported that there was no clown and that a the incident happened after an afternoon of "Patriotic" drinking lead to an altercation between two families, only six people were injured and all were arrested upon docking at Southhampton.
The instigators were apparently a man and wife from Chigwell.

I assume from the use of Patriotic this was either a race or political based disagreement.

There are times (such as these) that I am ashamed to admit to being British. I firmly believe that there are some “chavs” (other Brits will understand this word) who should be prevented from holding passports ...thus stopping them from being an embarrassment when abroad. Football supporters from certain clubs, not naming names but most are London based, Stag and Hen Party goers, and those Little Englanders who demand tea and full English Breakfasts in pidgin English...raising the decibel level when poor Miguel or Mario can’t understand them. Now we have battling families on cruise ships, because someone ...oh horror of horrors dressed as a clown! I don’t really know where this decrease in British Standards will lead next...but I hope it’s not going to be on the Danube cruise I’ve booked in September....now where did I put that red wig and red nose that I must remember to pack! 🥳

I take one look at that ship and wonder who woudol wnt to be crowded into a tin can like that. That ship looks designed to maximize profits by crowding as many people onto the ship as possible, not to make a vacation enjoyable.

Fucking clowns

1of5 Level 8 July 28, 2019
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:380278
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.