Agnostic.com

6 8

LINK I Gathered Stories of People Transformed by Fox News

I really think Fox News swiftened the demise of my marriage.

HippieChick58 9 July 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I had an older brother who became overly conservative,and somewhat racist in his last few years.At some point,I became the target for his anger because I am liberal,and he would be angry about social issues all the time.Prior to this change,we were fairly close.🤔

My dad lives in an echo chamber now. He watches Fox News and only talks to one friend who is as right-wing as my dad has become. he rants about democrats and once used the term “libtard” in my presence. It is one reason why myself and my son mostly avoid spending time with him.

Yes. Describes my ex. Though he started with Rush and moved on from there.

Talk radio had a lot to do with tRump's election. The spent the last thirty years denigrating the Clintons and liberals. And then there is Alex Jones 😟. I think it started with Reagan making liberal a dirty word.

@DaveSchumacher I could not ride in the car with him if he had Rush on the radio. This was in the early years of shock radio. It made me sick.

Sick

bobwjr Level 10 July 28, 2019

Made me aware of bias in "news" and turn off corporate news.

EdEarl Level 8 July 28, 2019

I also stopped watching MSNBC as the tone became shrill,and the talking points from show to show were becoming repetitive.

I flip back and forth between Fox and CNN and try to get balance by scanning the internet for more news. I'm thinking this Epstein scandal could bring the whole bunch down.

@DaveSchumacher Fox, CNN, MSNBC, CBS and others are shilling for corporate advertisers. On youtube I watch The David Packman Show, TYT, RT and othres with progressive bias.

Fox's propaganda machine plays on the fears and biases of vulnerable people, hurting many, many people.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:380522
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.