Agnostic.com

35 23

My points are 166,666. Does this mean I'm the Antichrist?

I looked up "666." Scary stuff if you're a believer!

*"According to the last book in the Bible, 666 is the number, or name, of the wild beast with seven heads and ten horns that comes out of the sea." (Revelation bullshit.)

"This beast is a symbol of the worldwide political system, which rules over “every tribe and people and tongue and nation.” (More Revelation bullshit.)

Hahaha!

Good thing I've been an atheist since age 13. I'm safe.

(checks to make sure I'm not growing a tail)

LiterateHiker 9 July 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

35 comments (26 - 35)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

No.

lol would be interesting to see you with a tail mmmm wow your getting there but have been on a lot longer than me,,just started in feb or march to realy do anything,,I am about 7000 points shoer of level 8 but I will get the t shirt mmm

No, your 500,000 shy.😁

It's bs most of religion. Don't give it a 2nd thought.

Funny, but religious bullshit is a waste of time.

Lol

bobwjr Level 10 July 29, 2019

Admit it. You are a badass.

@Mitch07102

Thanks.

I could have sworn that the Antichrist was Bill Clinton, then no, it was Barck Obama, and then no, it was Hillary Clinton. Now you .I'm confused.

Isn’t it the antchrist?

Since you typed this message that means you are real and the anti christ is bronze age mythology.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:380979
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.