Agnostic.com

5 0

The Hell theory

Who's gonna really burn in hell: Is it the body that perishes after death? Or the supposed soul that battle with the body whilst is alive to do good? Religious men are you listening to my language?

Delaso 1 July 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Nobody. Your physical body has died and will rot. Your "soul" is really yourself but thanks to fears of death it has become an imaginary part of your being which can never die. Invisible gobbledigook that lives on forever as a small spark worshiping the large eternal spark.

Gosh never would have anticipated such a response from you! LAMO!

@DavidLaDeau Part of my answer involving "sparks"is exactly what some believers tell me these days. Gobbledigook, of course, is total nonsense.

@DenoPenno Again no surprise. Thank you for being my freind and a mentor.

@DavidLaDeau I thank you as well, David.

Hell is a concept that owes more to Dante and Milton than to the Bible anyway.

I don't worry about Hell. But then I grew up in Wyoming, so I've done my time.

Nothing is going to burn in hell because hell does not exist.

Just fergedabowdit! Do you worry about what the tooth fairy is doing with all those teeth? Same "great" use of your time.........

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:381692
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.