Agnostic.com

8 4

The Dance of Life. By yours truly.
Someone once said that life is like a dream. I say that when you dance with someone who matches your dancing well, that dance is a dream and develops a life of its own. A dream with two people coming together as one, twirling around with feet moving up and down. Their two hearts beating as one in time with the music. Time stands still making every second of the dance seem to last forever. Yet time also seems to fly by, making the whole dance seem to only last seconds, just as our lives do. So to those I know, I say this to you. If you want to know what a dream of life feels like, just take someone special by the hand and dance.

arronpaul46 6 Mar 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Very nice!

Make the most of the little things

was at orchestral manuvers in the dark a couple of nights ago . dance is THE BEST

Very beautiful.

@arronpaul46 Look forward to it!

AP, This shows promise, lots of passion. You can grow this, or use it in something with a broader scope. Find an editor, and good luck, you dancin' fool. ?

That sounds wonderful and good advice, if I ever meet someone special as you describe!

arronpaul46, I actually live near a great dancing spot. Unfortunately, it seems the men here like to sit and just watch the ladies dance with each other for the most part. The couple who own the place dance every night with each other, fun to watch and they have what you describe. Maybe I'll take your advice and go tomorrow - Salsa on St. Patrick's Day - maybe I can learn. Wouldn't mind being wooed by someone not into woo, haha!

Cool-hope you find that partner.

A good dance can be completely exhilirating.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:38195
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.