Agnostic.com

4 2

QUESTION Irish Wedding Dance

Why can't our wedding receptions be this fun?

BeeHappy 9 Mar 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

We should have eloped. Both perents objected to my marriage and no one from my family attended . Her family did not speak to me . They gave us 6 months at most . We are now celebrating our 59 year. So there!

Good for you! Sometimes, young love works out! Congratulations!

Irish line dancing?

On the solo dance, as a friend of mine said " and that's how you show the opposite sex your stamina for when you're into the short strokes horizontally dancing!"

Invite me. I love to dance.

Next time! 🙂

Because many men in America can not dance - not even a slow dance. We'd all die.

However this is awesome! (And I couldn't do this).

I would try, but it wouldn't look pretty. Just like when I move (I don't say dance, cuz it isn't even closely related) now. Last summer my daughter was married and during the reception, I was out on the dance floor moving and having a good ole time. I've kept expecting someone to blackmail me with photos or videos, but no one's come forward..... yet. LOL

@BeeHappy I think the attitude of not caring is what allowed me to dance - even when I was young. And they should have been happy you were celebrating - not filming you! lol

Just have fun. It's contagious.

@RavenCT, you are correct and that is pretty much my attitude. Music makes me move, I can't help it. And I had fun dancing with my grown grandsons & nephews, doing line dances, and my favorite dance song (Uptown Funk). I had a blast!

@tioteo, I was in Michigan. If I'd known you then, I would have invited you! 🙂

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:38287
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.