Agnostic.com

34 5

What kind of post do you like to see most on this site?

EmeraldJewel 7 Mar 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

34 comments (26 - 34)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I love the posts that asks deep intellectual questions. I also like to hear why people became atheists.

Philosophical, silly, real and imaginary. How does one describe what one likes. You have posted once, do it again.

Just about anything (comical, intellectual, etc) as long as they're categorized (so I can filter according to my mood), and encourage responses.

most

This kind

Thought provoking posts that start the synapses firing and make me learn new things about myself, others, the world, the universe---those are the one that I most enjoy.

I confess I lean towards the subjects of atheism and how to promote it, and history, debates about the atheist movement, how to deal with religions, religious hypocrisy and themes like this, as well as science and technology. A lot of posts on personal, relationship, sex and so on really pass by me. I don't think I'm a good commentator on these subjects, so I generally don't, and I'm not into social media generally apart from this site. I'm quite surprised how some people share their personal problems here. I do like posts from clearly stated atheists and anti-theists. I like transparency in that sense. That's what I'd hope to find here. It occurred to me that if all posters were like me it would be a far more boring site. So, it's good that it has diversity.

Intelligent ones that invite polite discussion.

I want to see one asking what one I want to see.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:38393
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.