Agnostic.com

8 5

LINK Republican officials point to video games after El Paso mass shooting

Totally ignoring that since Trump became p[resident and blithely put out his racist rhetoric that hate crimes have more than tripled, some of which manifested as increases in mass shootings.

snytiger6 9 Aug 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Anything they can point to in a pathetic attempt to pin the tail of shame and blame on something other than their hate-filled rhetoric....

I live in El Paso, TX. and I remember that mass shooting that happened here. The shooter was motivated by a stupid trump rant about how this city is running with illegal immigrants who are rapists and killing Americans, which is total bullshit! The migrants who cross here are not doing any of what that fucking moron said.

Most are crossing over to better not only their own life but their families too. That killer came here with intent to murder Mexicans, he wrote a manifesto before he made the nine hour drive here. That piece of shit is still sitting in jail here separated from general population, he's someone who is affluent and they're keeping him alive and keep changing his trial dates!

Again, who cares, he shit minorities, he's rich, they'll just keep this game going until we "forget" about it.

The increase in hate crimes and mass shootings is unquestionably a multifaceted issue influenced by a range of contributing elements. While it's interesting to explore the potential influence of video games, we can't overlook the impact of political rhetoric, social dynamics, mental health issues, and many other factors that contribute to these tragic events.
Speaking of gaming, I've been hooked on Counter-Strike for years. CS2 skins have been a fun addition, allowing me to customize my weapons and make my gameplay more enjoyable. It's fascinating how the gaming community has evolved over the years, and I've met some great friends through online gaming.

They may point to gaming as a villain, but other countries with the same video games don't experience similar rates of mass shootings like the U.S. does.

The rise in hate crimes and mass shootings is undoubtedly a complex problem with various contributing factors.

They're so desperate to blame anything but the actual problem.

No shit hiding behind Bullshit

Look over here ... nothing in my hand..... no foot in my mouth killing people.

It's worse than we thought.

[dailysquat.com]

1of5 Level 8 Aug 6, 2019
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:384781
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.