Agnostic.com

5 0

LINK The “Team Mitch” Boys Choking a Cutout of AOC Attend a Christian School | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Such nice young men growing up with Christian values... The same Christian values which allows many Christians to support the current occupant in the White House.

DGJ0114 7 Aug 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Juvenile delinquents

bobwjr Level 10 Aug 10, 2019

Should have gotten the naked cutout of Melania or one of McConnell’s wife.😈 Wouldn’t be so funny to conservatives then?🤨 These bully boys are learning to keep uppity women in their place by sexualizing or threatening violence.

Charming young "gentlemen"
so good to know chivalry and honour have a place among the educated young men of today.

Base, ignoble, iniquity is this the future of the United states?

And here I thought that FFA stood for Future Farmers Of America. Wrong, boy-o! It stands for Future FASCISTS Of America.

I’ve said it before and I’ll reiterate: There are a few of these douche bags born every generation. Roughly 20-25 percent, give or take. What they lack in basic social skills, sense of empathy and common decency, they more than make up for with brash, boisterous and obnoxious behavior. The battle to keep these degenerates on the outskirts of decent society where they belong is one that each generation must be ever vigilant of.

Not at all surprised

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:386115
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.